Catalog
on obedience · 17 teachings
17 results
Ask Pastor Keith
Should I still tithe if it gives me anxiety?
2024
Ask Pastor Keith
My husband won't let me go to church. What should I do?
2024
Sermon
Spiritual Warfare
Daniel 10:12-14;19-21
2023
Slides: 23
Ask Pastor Keith
Can Christians participate in ancestor worship ceremonies?
2023
Ask Pastor Keith
Can Christians vote for politicians who support abortion or socialism?
2023
Sermon
Demand of Grace
Daniel 5:23-31
2023
Slides: 16
Ask Pastor Keith
How do I love God more than my family?
2023
Ask Pastor Keith
How do I love God with all my heart, mind, soul, and strength?
2023
Sermon
Spiritual Discipline: Fast
2022
Ask Pastor Keith
Ask Pastor Keith: My parents disapprove of my significant other. What do I do?
2022
Sermon
Constraint for Freedom
Galatians 5:19-23
2022
Slides: 17
Ask Pastor Keith
Ask Pastor Keith: Is it okay for Christians to celebrate Halloween?
2022
Sermon
Loyalty in Life Choices: Navigating Through Turbulent Waters P. Keith Park
2 Samuel 15:24-29; Mark 10:29-30
2022
Slides: 18
Sermon
Consequences of Expedient Choices
1 Samuel 2:1-11
2021
Slides: 14
Sermon
Tenet 2
Psalm 8:3-9; Mark 7:18-23
2021
Slides: 19
Sermon
Thanksgiving
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18; Psalm 100:4
2021
Ask Pastor Keith
Ask PK 018: What is Baptism and When Should I Get Baptized
2021