Catalog

on calling & purpose · 32 teachings

32 results

Sermon

David: Slingshot to Scepter

2024
Ask Pastor Keith

Women in Ministry Part 2/3

2024
Ask Pastor Keith

Women in Ministry Part 3/3

2024
Ask Pastor Keith

Women in Ministry Part 1/3

2024
Ask Pastor Keith

How should Christians approach AI?

2024
Ask Pastor Keith

Is there such thing as "the one"? (BONUS CONTENT)

2024
Sermon

Vision of the New Year

Acts 2:17-21

2024
Slides: 13
Ask Pastor Keith

Can Christians vote for politicians who support abortion or socialism?

2023
Sermon

Breath of God and the Fulfillment of God's Eternal Purpose

Acts 2:1-6

2023
Slides: 18
Sermon

Guidance of the Holy Spirit

Acts 1:8; Matthew 5:13-14

2023
Slides: 20
Sermon

Wise and Loving Mother

Deuteronomy 5:16

2023
Slides: 17
Ask Pastor Keith

I'm older and single. What should I do to get married?

2023
Sermon

Key to Joyful Life

Philippians 1:1-11

2023
Slides: 15
Ask Pastor Keith

How do I know when I'm ready to get married?

2023
Sermon

How Shall We Live Then?

Isaiah 61:1-3

2023
Slides: 18
Sermon

What Comes After Death

Luke 19:11-27

2023
Slides: 18
Ask Pastor Keith

Ask Pastor Keith: How do I find my calling?

2022
Ask Pastor Keith

Ask Pastor Keith: Can Christians be surrogate mothers?

2022
Sermon

Unstuck

Proverbs 29:18; Ephesians 2:10

2022
Slides: 22
Ask Pastor Keith

Ask Pastor Keith: Do this to avoid burnout!

2022
Ask Pastor Keith

Ask Pastor Keith: IVF; Do Christians need to have kids?

2022
Sermon

Who Are You, Really?

Psalm 73:25-28

2022
Slides: 24
Ask Pastor Keith

Ask Pastor Keith: Did I marry the wrong person?

2022
Ask Pastor Keith

Ask PK 027: Am I Doing Enough for God?

2022
Sermon

Seizing the Life Changing Opportunities

Joshua 2:8-14

2022
Slides: 55
Sermon

Tenet 1

Acts 4:12

2021
Slides: 24
Ask Pastor Keith

How Should Christians Engage in Politics?

2021
Sermon

Promise to Reality - Pastor Keith Park I Worship Service

Genesis 15:3-5

2021
Ask Pastor Keith

ASK PK 015: Discerning Career Paths

2021
Ask Pastor Keith

Ask PK 014: PK's Memorable Moments in Ministry

2021